Female infertility means the inability of a couple to get pregnant where the cause for such inefficiency is the female factor infertility. There can be various reasons leading to infertility in women such as age, hormonal problems, physical issues, health problems, and other unknown factors. If a woman fails at carrying a pregnancy to full term and had miscarriages, then it is certain that she is infertile and is in a dire need of a female infertility treatment in Georgia.
There are majorly two types of female infertility, primary infertility in which the woman is an absolute infertile and has never been able to conceive in her life and the other is secondary infertility, in which the woman has a record of conceiving previously but failed to conceive at the second or third attempt.
At Fertility Centre Georgia, we have a highly skilled team of certified fertility experts who are adept at performing different types of female fertility treatments. Our fertility doctors carefully evaluate the condition of the patient to effectively diagnose the cause of infertility. We provide different types of fertility treatments and are widely acknowledged as the best female infertility treatment centre in Georgia. Our team make concerted efforts to ensure that our patients receive success in their fertility treatment and welcome home a healthy baby.
Symptoms of Female Infertility
There are different identifiable symptoms implying that a woman is infertile and should undergo a fertility treatment. Some of these indications are irregular menstrual cycle, heavy periods, or no periods at all, and hormone fluctuation.
However, other most common symptoms are given below.
- Irregular menstrual cycle: The gap between two menstrual cycles is 28 days but if the gap in your menstrual cycle happens to be more or less than 28 days, and if the gap varies then a cycle is still considered normal unless the gap is too big. If the gap is so long that it is hard for her to estimate when will the next cycle occur, then it is a cause of concern as the reason behind irregular cycle could be PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome), causing infertility in women.
- Painful and heavy menstrual period: Woman who experience pain and severe menstrual cramps during their periods in conjunction with heavy bleeding, are at the risk of developing the problem of infertility.
- Absent menstruation: It’s okay to miss a single cycle every now and then, as stress, excessive workouts, or other health issues can make you skip your period once in a while. But if your cycle has not occurred from months, then it’s not normal, as this can lead to infertility.
- Hormonal imbalances: There are several signs of hormone imbalances indicating that you may have to deal with fertility problems such as abnormal body weight, facial hair growth, acne, hair loss, etc. If you are affected with any of the mentioned hormonal imbalances, then you are more likely to face trouble obtaining pregnancy.
Causes of Female Infertility
Female infertility is when a woman is not able to become pregnant and if attains pregnancy, is unable to carry it to full term and fails at successfully delivering the baby. The reason for this incapability can be damaged fallopian tubes, problems with ovulation, various uterine problems, etc.
Following are some reasons for female infertility.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): PCOS is a disorder that impacts the hormonal levels of a woman and makes her ovaries produce small cysts (follicles). The condition leads to absent menstrual cycle and make conception unattainable for a woman. Woman with PCOS produces excess male sex hormones and fail to regularly discharge eggs.
- Damage to fallopian tubes: Damaged or ruptured fallopian tubes make navigation hard for a sperm and it fails to effectively reach and penetrate the egg. Fallopian tube is the path through which the sperm has to travel and blockage in the tubes obstructs the process of fertilization and makes pregnancy hard to achieve.
- Uterine issues: There are various uterine problems that disrupt the process of implantation of the fertilized egg or embryo and make it hard for it to attach to the lining of the uterus such as fibroids, polyps, etc., and thus, causing infertility in women.
- Endometriosis: Endometriosis is a condition in which the tissues that makes the lining of the uterus, grows outside of the uterus and in the other parts in your body often in the pelvic area. It is a severely painful situation that can cause potential damage to the fallopian tubes and hinders the effective movement of the sperm, making the woman infertile.
Various Female Infertility Treatment Options in Georgia
Female infertility is a serious issue involving a number of aspects; the treatment requires a substantial investment of time, money and the patient is supposed to maintain his emotional stability during the treatment at the best female infertility treatment centre in Georgia. The appropriate type of fertility treatment for you relies on different factors such as your age, time span of your infertility problem and other health problems keeping you from attaining pregnancy.
Different fertility treatments available at Fertility Centre Georgia.
Fertility Medication: Fertility drugs and other medications may be suggested to you if your infertility situation is not severe. For instance, if the issue of infertility is caused due to ovulation disorder, then fertility drugs alone will help in sorting the issue. Fertility medications such as follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) help in ovulation stimulation by acting as normal hormones. Also, fertility drugs such as clomiphene, gonadotropin, metformin, letrozole, etc., assist the ovaries in producing fertile and healthy eggs in a good quantity during ovulation that helps in promoting fertilization.
IUI (Intrauterine Insemination): IUI is the process of getting pregnant unnaturally with the assistance of a healthy sperm provided by either the father or a sperm donor. In IUI treatment procedure, the female is artificially inseminated with the male’s sperm; the sperm is directly inserted into her uterus with a catheter. This procedure makes fertilization and conception attainable as it increases the chances of sperm penetrating the egg when compared to the natural process.
During IUI, sperms are thawed and separated and healthy sperm is selected for the purpose of injection after rejecting the other contents in the semen. After completing the process, pregnancy occurs within two weeks.
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization: IVF is the most widely used method of attaining conception and has become immensely popular owing to the increase in the number of female infertility cases across the globe. During IVF, the eggs and the sperms are combined and fused together in a laboratory petri dish in order to achieve fertilization outside the female’s body.
In the course of IVF treatment, fertility medication is prescribed to the female with the aim of inducing ovarian stimulation, and then eggs are collected through the process of egg retrieval after they have matured.
Then, the semen sample is collected and high quality sperms are thawed and separated from the poor quality immotile sperms. The eggs and sperms are combined together in a petri dish to encourage fertilization. At last, the formed embryo is placed into the uterus of the female by performing a minor surgery called embryo transfer. Pregnancy takes place in about 14 days, until then the woman has to undergo tests and ultrasounds for confirming the same.
IVF using donor egg: IVF with donor egg is performed when a female is inefficient at making fertile and healthy eggs, which are crucial for a healthy pregnancy to occur. During IVF with donor egg, the infertile woman buys the assistance of a female egg donor that provides her eggs for the process of IVF treatment.
IVF using donor egg is executed in the same manner as the traditional IVF treatment, the only part different is that the eggs used for the process are not of the intended mother but of an egg donor. Likewise, the egg donor takes the fertility medication to make her ovaries produce eggs in substantial quantity. The role of the egg donor is over once her eggs are retrieved by the instrumentality of egg retrieval process. After implanting the embryos into the mother’s uterus, pregnancy takes place in two weeks.
Affordable Cost of Female Infertility Treatment in Georgia
Fertility experts at Fertility Centre Georgia have over 15 years of experience in effectively performing all kinds of fertility treatments in Georgia. They employ the sophisticated equipments and perform the treatment with efficiency and precision. Our qualified fertility specialists cautiously evaluate the condition of the female in order to determine the underlying cause of infertility. While some of the infertility issues in women can be cured with fertility medications but some severe conditions require the application of an assisted reproductive technology fertility treatment.
Our fertility doctors are adept at treating their patients and providing them the desired results in their fertility treatment. We offer the highest success rates in Georgia and that’s why patients from around the world choose us for their fertility treatment. Also, we provide fertility treatment at an acceptable cost of female infertility treatment in Georgia.
Below is the table explaining the various cost of female infertility treatment in Georgia
|Female Infertility treatment in Georgia||Cost (USD)|
|IVF with Donor Egg||3500|